Women’s fashion is all about keeping up with the latest trends and keeping your look fresh, but it also about picking and choosing the pieces that are right for you. These are the pieces that suit your body shape, colouring and life style.
Whilst it is great to look fashionable, looking stylish is just as important and probably more so. You will always notice when a stylish women walks into the room whether she is wearing stylish clothes or not. Here are our top ten tips for womens fashion that are also amazingly stylish as well as feeling great to wear.
- Identify your body shape and the key pieces of clothing that compliment your body shape. Once you know this, only buy clothes to flatter.
- Use accessories to update your look each season and build up a collection of interesting accessories that can be used to create many different outfits from just a few basics.
- Pay attention to your underwear, it is the foundation of any outfit. The right underwear can be slimming, make your bust look bigger or smaller, create a smooth silhouette and flatten a stomach.
- Identify which colours look best on you and which do not. Once you know what these colours are you can ensure that you always glow and avoid those colours that make you look drained.
- Try something new once in a while. If you don’t usually wear scarves but see a beautiful silk scarf that you love why not get it. Life can get quite boring if you always wear the same clothes and they do say that variety is the spice of life.
- Base your wardrobe around clothes that suit your lifestyle. If you spend the majority of your time at work, you should concentrate on building a wardrobe of mainly suits or women’s trousers and tops with a just a few gorgeous evening tops for nights out.
- Invest in a versatile quality handbag. A great hand bag really makes an outfit. By choosing one that will last and go with almost everything, you can easily justify spending a little more.
- Use your outfits to show a bit of your personality and develop your own unique style. If you are outgoing opt for bright and bold colours and patterns.
- Invest in a few key items that are suitable for all sorts of occasions including a well fitting pair of womens trousers, a great tailored jacket and a crisp white shirt.
- Don’t forget that womens fashion should be fun. Getting dressed in the morning should not be a chore, it should be a great opportunity to show people who you are through your clothing.
If you follow these tips you will not only find it easier to find clothes to wear and to buy clothes, you will also feel more confident and comfortable in the clothes that you wear. You can use your clothes as a way of not only looking great but also projecting the image that you would like people to see when they look at you. You can choose to follow fashions or go for a classic or completely individual look but you will always look stylish.
Womens Fashion to Suit Your Body Type
Womens fashion has been important in all cultures through out history. The styles of clothes have changed and as each decade passes the silhouette or shape has evolved and altered. Hemlines have constantly adapted and so have trouser shapes, in fact until the fifties women very rarely wore trousers. Current womens fashion changes rapidly from season to season and year to year but there is also a huge variety of different styles in fashion at any time and in addition to classic styles which are timeless and never really go out of fashion. This huge selection of styles means that anyone, no matter her size or shape can find the perfect clothes that will look amazing as long as she knows what she is looking for.
The key to finding the clothes that will look amazing is to identify your body type and pick out the right style of clothes to suit and enhance your body shape. There are five main body shapes each with its own style of clothing that suit it best. Although this rather over simplifies things and in real life, it is not always possible to classify someone into these groups, it gives a general idea on which clothes to try.
Womens clothing for pear shapes
Pear shaped describes those whose hips are wider than the rest of their body. These are ladies who tend to put on weight around their hips and thighs and in proportion have smaller busts and slimmer waists.
Clothes that flatter and enhance a pear shape will generally be fitted at the waist and flare outwards from the waist to skim over the hips and thighs. A line skirts look great on those with a pear shape. Other tricks to flatter a pear shape include balancing out the hips with wide or detailed necklines or wide bottomed trousers. Pear shapes will look best with darker colours and little fuss and detail as possible on the bottom half.
Womens clothing for apple shapes
Apple shaped ladies tend to gain weight around their middles and are characterized by thicker waists, rounder tummies and comparatively slimmer arms and legs. They can make the most of their legs by wearing short skirts and their arms by wearing sleeveless tops. They should avoid drawing attention to the middle of their bodies by wearing anything tight fitting, belts or detail around this area. Empire line dresses and tops are especially flattering for apple shapes as the fabric falls from just under the bust and skims over the tummy area.
Womens clothes for hourglass shapes
The hourglass shape is characterized by feminine curves or a larger bust and hips with a slim waist. The key to dressing this shape is to celebrate the curves and cinch in with a belt to highlight a slim waist.
Well fitting and supportive underwear is a good basis for a flattering outfit for an hour glass shaped lady. Pencil skirts with fitted tops work well for those with an hourglass figure as do tops with v necks, square necks or wrap over styles. Avoid clothes that are too loose fitting or too clingy. Fitted or jersey clothes that skim over curves will look best.
Womens clothes for slim frames
Some ladies have very slim frames with little definition between the bust, waist and hips. There are plenty of different styles that this body shape can successfully wear but generally features that add shape will be the most flattering. Look for ruffles, peplums, details, draping and block colours to add volume and interest to outfits.
There are plenty of other clever tricks that you can employ to disguise or draw attention away from your least favourite parts of the body. You can also balance out larger areas of the body by wearing plain simple colours on it and clothes that make another part of the body look larger.
What Sorts Of Womens Fashion Cowboy Boots Should You Buy?
Since I begun writing about womens fashion cowboy boots these have become a very important accessory in many women’s wardrobes the world over. When it comes to this type of footwear as their popularity has increased so the number of different styles available has as well.
Of course you could opt for the more modern types of womens fashion cowboy boots now available. But if you are looking for a pair that not only will last for many years to come but feel comfortable when worn then opt to spend a little more on the ones created by companies such as Ariat and Lucchese.
Lucchese are a company that have been making these boots since 1883 and the styles they produce are what help them to remain such a favorite. Then of course you could opt for a pair of boots made by Justin. This is a company who have since 1879 been making theirs by hand and so you can be assured that much time and effort has been taken over them.
If you are looking for a pair of Justin Women’s Fashion Cowboy boots to wear with a pair of jeans then those known as Bay Apache would be suitable. Of course you could make them a little more unique instead of opting for the usual brown or black ones but go for a color that is a little more daring. Opt for a pair where the upper part is constructed of vibrant pink leather.
However if you want something that is a little more traditional when it comes to cowboy boots for women then opt for a pair from the Sheplers Range. The ones to consider wearing are those known as the Old West Corona and Old West Roper Boots.
When it comes to you searching for such boots don’t be enticed by those sites where they offer to ship the item to you free of charge. What you may discover when it comes to purchasing womens fashion cowboy boots from these sites is that they want you buy several pairs in order to get this deal.